Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Artworks by Adrian Rawlinson!

.vanishing point room first attempt.
I decided to use a trippy optical illusion as my walls, floor and roof so that the room looked futuristic but i found that it just makes it hard to look at. I added in a 3D object at the end of the room so that it would show the perspective of the room. I feel that for my first attempt at a virtual room I did okay concerning I have come a long way learning Photoshop.

.vanishing point room second attempt.
.creepy room flat images from Google, I changed the perspective of the images in
Photoshop to create three walls, a floor and a roof. I then added an image from the silent hill movie and cropped it from its original background to place it on my back wall, I felt my virtual room was missing something so I then added windows and a double door. I still felt I could increase the creepy feeling by adding newspaper articles about murders, whilst I was adding in these newspaper articles i thought of adding other creepy images. so of course I typed in creepy things in the Google image search, and found a nice creepy looking chandelier. once I put the image onto Photoshop I used the magic wand tool to delete some of the glass covering to make it look like it was slowly rotting away. I found other images like a crushed can, torcher device and plank of wood with words carved from it. I feel that I have successfully accomplished the sick twisted mind feeling that I wanted to convey in this artwork.

.vanishing point room second attempt part 2.
.I quite enjoyed making the virtual rooms I felt like extending onto my creepy room (the one up top) my intention in doing so was to create a story. through the door at the back of this room you will notice my second attempt at creating a virtual room titled creepy room. I added this room onto it so that you could see where I entered to take the photo if this was actually a real room. I then added bloody hand prints to indicate a movement of a survivor, blood spatters, old windows witch have a picture behind them, old style school lockers and a girl exiting through an old style door but taking one last glance through the open door to see what she has been through before she finds her way to safety. I chose this person because not only is she covered in blood but she has a emotionally drained expression on her face. she was actually a zombie I had taken off the Google search engine but I felt she fit the description of what I was looking for. I intend on doing a series of these rooms because not only do I enjoy creating them but they are enjoyable to look at. although I don't like how this room turned out as much as the first one but with my own images I feel I can accomplish that.


.two images combined to create a fictional person.
.this is a spliced image of me and a friend from TAFE.


.digital image of me and my friend.
.basic editing with the intentions of showing that love happens to everybody bi, gay, straight, or trans gender. i feel that i could explore this topic further with having a photo of me and my friends because we are all mixed couples and that will show that love isn't just a stereotypical thing between straights or gays.


.propaganda art.
.these two images are taken from an art project i did last year, i took some photos and then played around with backgrounds, compositions and images to make a creative propaganda piece.



.A graphite pencil drawing of me and my best friend.


.drawing of a male angel/spirit guide.


.deconstructive montage "where is the love by the Black Eyed Peas".
.I feel the world would be a better place if we loved instead of hate and that's the message I wanted to get across with a deconstructive montage, I feel that I could have done a better job if I didn't over crowd the piece and had bolder words. but over all I feel this dose have a good affect because hate and love are opposites so I needed a contrast to get my message across.
this image is a fun image to look at because every time you look you see something new.



.baby Yoshi pixel art.
100x100 pixels, i have a huge obsession with Yoshi have ever since i was little so thats why i dicided to use Yoshi as my pixel art and him being a baby reprisents something personal to myself.



.3D objects.
.trippy optical illusions from Google folded/raped to make a 3D obect useing the 3D tool in Photoshop.



I hope you enjoyed viewing my blog, feel free to leave any comments of constructive critisism or leting me know that you enjoyed viewing my blog


3 comments:

  1. Your blog is super spiffy I enjoy it v much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. especially the pics of boys kissing yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR BLOG REMINDS ME OF A BIRD MAN

    ReplyDelete

Followers